Lifting the fog
We know that you and your team are too busy to spend time sifting through websites in search of software that fits your company's needs. That's why at WrightPlan, we're as transparent as possible when it comes to our product and implementation process. We help 'lift the fog' on what it's like to partner with us; the goals we intend to achieve, and the roadmap we intended to take there -- together.
Our purpose is to help make your business better, and it all starts by giving you the information you need to make the best decision for your company moving forward.
A phased approach
Another reason why we're transparent about our implementation process is that we know it works. Our proven, phased approach for implementation and training enables your company to get up and running with our software as quickly as possible. WrightPlan's seasoned team of Developers and Project Managers will work closely with you to set realistic, achievable milestones that won't interfere with your daily operations.
*we work with you at your pace, repsecting the fact that you're busy
Here's how it works:
Customer Relationship Management and Quoting
Weekly Implementation Meetings
- Initial 'Kick-Off' meeting with Implementation Team to outline milestones for end-of-phase 'Go-Live'.
*This plan is a secure, working document that we share with you and your team online
- Weekly, 30-minute Implementation Meetings will take place at a time that is convenient for your team's schedule.
- WrightPlan will provide an updated version of the project's status (goals, tasks) prior to each Weekly Meeting, along with an outline of future goals and next steps.
- Between Weekly Meetings, there are training and online work sessions to be completed.
Our team gathers all the following data in order to properly set-up your customers, contacts, and pricing tables:
- Customer & Vendor contacts;
- Labor, equipment, material, rental, and rate pricing sheets;
- Quote data;
- Job data;
- Scheduling data;
- Custom data for drop-down tables;
- System configuration;
- and Employee Data.
System Configuration and Training
- Once the necessary data is gathered, our team works to configure it in WrightPlan, tailoring it to your workflow.
- As your data is configured in the system, we conduct weekly online sessions with your Implementation Team to confirm setup and conduct preliminary training.
- During this time, the Implementation team will have access to:
- Customer & Vendor data;
- Estimating & Quoting data;
- Pricing Tables & Rate Sheets;
- and Supporting Job data.
- Our Developers will also work to create any needed customizations at this time (e.g. Quote Letter).
| || |
'Go-Live' for Phase 1
In “normal” times, we like to visit your site and conduct onsite training. However, because of current travel restrictions, we have pivoted to provide all of our implementation support via web meetings.
- 'Go-Live' for Phase 1 typically takes place over one workweek.
- The Implementation Team is responsible for additional homework, including the creation of a Quote, and will be asked to present to the group.
- Users typically train in focused groups with our instructors to ensure each Estimator is completely comfortable with:
- Customer Contact Management;
- Sales Tracking;
- Quoting & Estimating;
- Winning a Quote, creating a Job, and configuring reports and alerts.
Jobs, Scheduling, Invoicing & Accounting Integration
System Configuration and Online Training
- WrightPlan team works to configure Jobs and Scheduling through to Invoicing and Job Costing.
- Necessary interfaces with preferred accounting software are configured and tested during this phase of the implementation.
- As your data is configured in the system, we conduct weekly online sessions with your Implementation Team to confirm setup and conduct preliminary training for the following:
- Jobs & Work Orders:
- Job Reporting (and Purchase Orders if applicable);
- Accounting integration;
- Skills and Vacation management;
- and Field Solutions/Field Report (Job Tick, Work Orders, etc.)
'Go-Live' for Phase 2
As stated above, in “normal” times, we like to visit your site and conduct onsite training. However, because of current travel restrictions, we have pivoted to provide all of our implementation support via web meeting.
- The Implementation Team is responsible for additional homework, including winning a Quote and creating a Job for it. Again, each WrightPlan User will be asked to present to the group.
- We will repeat the agenda from the previous week, but this time focusing on Scheduling, Field Reports, and Invoicing.
- Your Estimators and Dispatchers using WrightPlan will train in focused groups with our instructors to ensure they're completely comfortable with:
- Customer Contact Management and Quoting (REVIEW);
- Creating a Job (from a Quote, as well as on-the-fly);
- Schedule management and supporting report generation;
- Reporting back from the Job;
- Employee vacation management, skills management, and Human Resource Notes;
- and managing the connection between WrightPlan and your preferred accounting software.
Mobile Support for WrightPlan Users
*Training takes place during Phase 2
The Field Solutions (FS) module is a mobile APP for your smartphone. It enables WrightPlan users to submit and access information from the field in a timely manner, effectively solving the problem of lost paperwork and duplicate data entry.
- Collect data from the field, whether you're online or not.
- When you're back in cell service range, the APP will submit uploaded data to your WrightPlan system.
- Custom forms can be designed and uploaded to track data specific to your company's needs.
| || |
- Collect Timesheets;
- Upload pictures from the job site;
- Retrieve job instructions from your smartphone
- Fill out accident, incident, and safety check reports;
- Complete Equipment checklists;
- and Fill out pre-task planning sheets and Job Hazard analyses.
Implementation Review and Next Steps
At the end of Phase 2, we plan to have you and your team completely live with the system.
We can assess if additional training sessions are needed, as they help provide vital follow-up and support for your people. These can be scheduled as needed.
If you'd like to know more about our implementation process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or book your free system demo now!